The Whitlock Company seeks an experienced Compliance Professional for our Bank Consulting group. Preference will be given to former regulators and former compliance officers.
The essential job functions include:
- Perform independent review and analysis to ensure compliance with various banking regulations.
- Review less complex and risky client situations and provide negative findings to management to evaluate potential risk to the bank.
- Willingness to travel overnight.
- Other related duties.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Two years direct work experience in banking and/or regulatory environment or equivalent with related experience in other areas of banking and preferably in the financial services industry.
- General knowledge and understanding of bank deposit operations, lending activities, and other related consumer banking and compliance functions.
View full job description BSA-Compliance-Consultant-Whitlock-Hiring.
Click here to upload your resume http://www.whitlockco.com/careers/